- In-Home Washer/Dryer
- Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen with Kenmore® Appliances
- Quartz Countertops
- Maple, Shaker-Style Cabinetry
- Stainless Kitchen Sink
- Kitchen Pantry*
- Kitchens Equipped with USB Receptacle Ports
- Formal Dining Area*
- Wood-Style & Tile-Style Flooring
- Lush Carpet in Bedrooms
- Walk-In Closets
- Dual Sinks in Select Bathrooms
- Two-Tone Designer Paint
- Designer Fixtures & Hardware
- Two-Inch, Wood-Style Blinds
- Private Patio or Balcony*
- Central Tankless Water Heater System
- Dual Pane Windows
- Wi-Fi Honeywell Thermostats
- Ceiling Fans
- LED Lighting & Fluorescent Lamps
- Keyless/Smartphone Home Access
- Cable Satellite Ready
- High-Speed Internet Available
- Storage Spaces Available
- * In Select Homes
- LEED Silver Certified
- Two Swimming Pools Complete with Cabanas & Natural Gas Barbecue Grill Pavilions
- Fitness Zone with Top-of-the-Line Cardio Training Options & Free Weights
- Resident Clubhouse with Fireplace & Indoor Kitchen
- Cyber Lounge with a Print Station & Wi-Fi Access
- Sports Lounge with Three TVs & Shuffleboard
- Outdoor Entertainment Spaces with Fireplace, Natural Gas Barbecue Grills & Tranquil Water Features
- Dog Park
- Pet Grooming Center
- Bike Racks
- 24-Hour Package Lockers
- Telephone Controlled Entry System & Community Access Control
- Gated Community with Controlled Access Parking
- Resident Parking Garage
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations
- Separate Community Trash Chutes for Recyclables
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in Most Common Areas
- Valet Trash
- Courtesy Patrol
- Non-Smoking Apartment Community
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Service
- My IMT Resident Portal with Online Access: Utilities’ Connection, Rent Payment, Service Requests, Account Information & Community Postings
At IMT Prestonwood, we know that the path to your heart is marked with paw prints and that the best part of your day is coming home to a wagging tail. Pets are residents too!
- Two Pet Maximum
- No Weight Restrictions, Breed Restrictions Apply
- Pets Over 25 lbs Must be on Ground Level
- $250 Refundable Pet Deposit, Per Pet
- $250 Non-Refundable Pet Fee, Per Pet
- $20 Pet Rent, Per Pet
Our LEED-Certified Community
Why is a LEED Apartment Home Right for Me?
LEED-certified homes can have a myriad of benefits for your family, your environmental footprint, and a cost savings for you. Generally, green homes are more comfortable, more energy and water efficient, and have a smaller overall environmental footprint than conventional homes.
IMT Prestonwood has been developed on a site that is within walking distance of restaurants, shops, markets, public transit and other community resources.
IMT Prestonwood meets the ENERGY STAR for Homes standard, which is 20%-30% more efficient than standard homes. Select appliances will be ENERGY STAR labeled appliances, and all light fixtures inside the apartment homes use energy efficient lamps. To reduce the use of heating and air conditioning, all windows are high performance to optimize the amount of heat gained and lost through the windows, programmable thermostats help conserve energy as well as lower utility bills, and roof materials have a high reflectivity and insulation value to prevent the building from absorbing solar heat.
To reduce water use, high efficiency faucets, shower heads, low-flow toilets, gas and tankless water heaters are used, which accounts for two thirds of indoor water use. Nearly 30% of potable water consumption is from outdoor water use, so a high efficiency irrigation system is used to control water usage for the landscaping. Also, drought tolerant plants are incorporated in the landscaping to reduce water usage.
Many precautions were taken to create a sustainable site. Proper site selection ensured that IMT Prestonwood was not built on a habitat which threatened or endangered animals, on land with prime soil, or on a public parkland. No invasive plant species were introduced into the landscaping which promotes negative biodiversity in the surrounding ecosystem. Erosion controls during construction helped to keep contaminated water from polluting nearby waterways. The landscaping provides shading on sidewalks, patios, and driveways to reduce the local heat island effect. Alternative pest control measures have been implemented, which reduce the need for toxic pesticides that can be harmful for families and pets. Lastly, electrical vehicle charging stations are available at preferred parking spots.
Clean, Fresh Indoors
To ensure clean, fresh indoors, adhesives, sealants, paints, and coatings inside the apartment homes have zero or low VOC content, eliminating paint odors and harmful off-gassing chemicals. The building is sealed and insulated to meet the ENERGY STAR for Homes standards to reduce dust, pollen, bugs, and excessive humidity. No fireplaces have been installed to reduce the leakage of combustion gases into the occupied space. All HVAC filters have been installed with a minimum efficiency reporting value of MERV 8 rating to reduce particulate matter from the air supply system. The apartment homes are flushed out with fresh air for 48 hours after building completion to expel any contaminants. Living areas are within 25 feet of windows or doors and allow for natural ventilation. And, all adhesives, sealants, stains and coatings used meet the LEED limits for VOC content.
Smart Material Management
We use smart methods when managing materials for the construction of IMT Prestonwood. All wood used in the building was harvested within 500 miles and contain no tropical wood. Wood framing was delivered in pre-cut packages to minimize on-site waste. Insulation in the building contains 65% (post and pre consumer) recycled content. Concrete and stucco has been extracted, processed, and manufactured within 500 miles of the project. And last but not least, during construction, a minimum of 75% of the waste generated was diverted from landfills.
monday: Closed for Memorial Day
tuesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
wednesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
thursday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
friday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm