Sustainability is an IMT Residential priority. Our commitment to putting you first extends to how we build and maintain our IMT Residential communities. When IMT develops new communities, we set high standards for the most advanced green construction materials and processes. For new construction and renovation of existing communities, IMT uses smart, green design elements which provides cost savings to you. And we’re continuing to make new sustainability choices every day.
- LED light fixtures and fluorescent lighting
- Dual-paned windows
- ENERGY STAR® appliances including dishwasher, range, washer and dryer, unity exhaust fans
- Gas tankless water heaters for hot water on demand
- Energy Cap "cool roof" and solar panels
- Electric vehicle charging stations available
- Smart home thermostats
- Products constructed with wood harvested in non-tropical areas
- Common area furnishings composed of sustainable and raw materials
- Framing efficiencies including pre-cut wood
- Paints and sealants with zero VOC (volatile organic compounds)
- Recycling programs
- Apartment building entry mats to control cleanliness
- Non-smoking communities available
- Low-flow plumbing fixtures (toilets and kitchen and bath faucets)
- Non-invasive landscape species paired with efficient irrigation systems such as water controlled sensors and low flow sprinkler heads
Environmentally Sound Construction/h2>
By achieving LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification or similar green building programs on our new construction, our goal is to transform the mainstream building industry by promoting and encouraging best practices with environmental design and construction.
LEED for Homes is a system developed by the U.S. Green Building Council to rate and recognize homes designed, constructed and operated to a more sustainable standard than conventional homes. Such homes reduce your environmental footprint while delivering significant cost savings and overall comfort. IMT Residential's recognition has historically been achieved in low-rise and mid-rise residential products.
The premises are safe, clean, beautified and urban. I’ve been the resident of Denver for past decade and this is one of the best place I’ve lived at!
IMT at RidgeGate