Congratulations, Atlanta— the Falcons are celebrating their second Super Bowl in their franchise’s history and you can be a part of the excitement! The NFC Championship game against the Green Bay Packers was one for the books because it was the final game to be played in the Georgia Dome, but now it’s Super Bowl time. On February 5th, get ready to support your Falcons in Super Bowl LI with a host of celebrations as your team takes on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots. When planning your Super Bowl celebrations in Atlanta, here are three things to consider:
1) The Schedule:
Before you make plans, you need to know the schedule for the day. So what’s the breakdown of the schedule, you ask? The game starts at 6:30 p.m. on FOX but coverage goes all day starting at 11 a.m. with highlights of the entire season. A special edition of Skip and Shannon Undisputed will air followed by additional pregame specials. After, take in Super Bowl LI with friends and family and all of its unique commercials until 10 p.m.
2) The Bar Scene:
Bars are the ideal choice if you want to be surrounded by fellow Falcons fans and soak up all of the city’s excitement. STATS is hosting a Super Bowl viewing party starting at 11 a.m. where you can watch every play on 70 TVs that fill their three-story bar. From a small group of friends to a VIP experience, this sports bar has it all! For something a little closer to home, Hudson Grille is only an 11-minute drive away. Watch the game with a plate of nachos, a salad or some of their shrimp and grits. You can also bring the Hudson Grille experience home with their big game platters with entrées for parties of 20 or more.
3) DIY Falcons Themed Super Bowl Party:
If you want to be away from the crowds, host a Super Bowl party of your own with Falcons’ themed snacks and an IMT employee recipe guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser. IMT Sliders can be made in seven easy steps:
- Hit the grocery store to buy your ingredients
- Shape your ground beef into desired slider size
- Generously dip each patty in a mixture of soy sauce and French’s classic yellow mustard then, in a separate bowl, dip the patty in Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Cook the patties in a pan with a little bit of olive oil as you toast King’s Hawaiian Mini Sub Rolls in the oven
- Top each burger with a tomato slice, a piece of lettuce and a sliver of melted sharp cheddar cheese and top it with a pickle
- Keep warm in the oven until you are ready to serve
- Finish each burger with a branded Falcons’ topper and serve
Along with the sliders, you should add more Falcons’ themed bites to your party. Try some of these snacks, including Falcons’ themed popcorn. It’s the perfect combination of salty and savory plus, it’s easy to make! All you need is popcorn, regular and pretzel M&M’s and some butter for extra salty seasoning.
Two Sisters Crafting
No matter where you are, celebrate your Falcons’ as they battle for the title of Super Bowl champions. After all, a win would bring the coveted Super Bowl trophy back to Atlanta for the first time in history! It’s time to celebrate, Atlanta. “Rise up!”
Looking for an apartment in the Atlanta area? Look no further than IMT Residential!