After everything moms do for us, it is the least we can do to take one special day out of the year to honor her. Brunches have become increasingly popular for Mother’s Day gatherings, but with so many brunch spots to choose from, it can be difficult to find the restaurant that is as perfect and unique as your mom. So, we did the research for you and complied a list of the top five Mother’s Day brunches in Houston, TX that are perfect for all types of mothers, whether they want a casual atmosphere or the most luxurious spot in Houston.
1. La Table: This brunch is for the mom who loves the finer things on a budget, because for just $59 ($29 for children), your mom will be able to attend the Mother’s Day Grand Brunch where she will have choices from a breakfast served family style to 5 à la carte food stations: Raw Bar, Cheese & Charcuterie, Salad Display, Carving Station, and a Pastry Corner. In short, La Table has it all; plus, it’s only a ten-minute walk from IMT Uptown Post Oak.
2. The Pass Provisions: If your mom prefers a rustic atmosphere, Provisions is the brunch for you. Plus, for the pizza loving moms, pizza is baked to perfection in a wood-burning oven, and then served for breakfast! Blue corn waffles, baked eggs, and burgers are all also on this brunch menu, but we had you at “pizza for breakfast”, didn’t we?
3. Holley’s Seafood Restaurant & Oyster Bar: For the moms with a love of soul food, Holley’s serves their brunch day fare from renowned chef Mark Holley, the man behind the iconic Commander’s Palace in New Orleans. A go-to in Midtown, choose from à la carte or prix fixe menu, depending on your Mother’s Day vibe.
4. General Public Houston: For the earthy moms who enjoy their food fresh, head down to General Public. General Public exclusively uses ingredients from local farmers, making your meal the freshest in Houston. And, with a menu that has everything from farm bread and oatmeal to a bacon burger and $1 freshly squeezed mimosas, there is something for everyone.
General Public Houston
5. Weights and Measures: If your mom has a sweet tooth, try out Weights and Measures. Weights and Measures is a 5,000-square-foot casual neighborhood restaurant, bakery and bar located in a 1950’s industrial warehouse. Because it’s part bakery, Weights and Measures has delicious freshly baked bread and pastries that should be paired with a cup of their locally roasted Amaya coffee freshly squeezed juices.
Weights and Measures
From craft cocktails and freshly baked bread to dollar mimosas and bacon burgers, these are the best Mother’s Day brunches in Houston, TX that are certain to make your mom’s day a special one.
Looking for an apartment in Houston? Look no further than IMT!