Peeps have not only been a staple in American households since the 1950’s, but with over 1.5 billion Peeps eaten each spring, they have also grown to be the staple Easter candy. This Easter, switch-up the way you use Peeps with these 10 unique ideas for food, drinks and decor that your friends and family will love.
- Rainbow Bunny Peeps Wreath: Brighten up your home with the pastel colors of spring with this innovative wreath. It’s easy to make and your Easter guests will admire your creativity. All you need is a Styrofoam wreath, Peeps Bunnies, toothpicks, ribbon and a floral pin to make this cute decoration. If your door is prone to heat, be sure to keep this wreath inside to preserve its shape.
Tried and True Blog
- Peeps Houses: If you have kids in your family, try making Peeps houses as part of an Easter activity. Not only is it fun for the kids, but it can also be a great home or table decoration. Be sure to make the houses a couple days before Easter to showcase your child’s creative skills.
- Layered Rice Crispy Treats: Rice Crispy Treats with a twist – these Rice Crispy treats are made with marshmallow Peeps and layered for a beautiful, colorful Easter treat!
Yellow Bliss Road
- Peeps Skillet Dip: With three types of chocolate and a topping of colorful Peeps, this is a delightful dessert dip. All you have to do to is bake in the oven and serve immediately with animal crackers, Nilla wafers, and/or Golden Oreos for your guests to enjoy!
- Bunny Bark: Christmas has peppermint bark, and now, Easter has Bunny Bark! Bunny Bark is a colorful treat that is topped with a classic Peeps Bunny.
Love From the Oven
- Peeps Vodka Lemon Drop: For those who want spice up their typical alcoholic beverages for Easter, all you have to do is infuse your vodka with Peeps. Add another Peeps chick to the rim of the glass for extra decoration and serve.
- Peeps Flower Centerpiece: Take your decor to the next level by simply adding Peeps and Jelly Beans to your normal floral arrangement. All that is needed are two vases to make this incredibly simple statement centerpiece for your Easter table.
Taste of Home
- Peeps Pops: If you like cake pops, these Peeps pops are a perfect Easter replacement. Just put the Peeps on a stick, take an assortment of your favorite melted chocolate and sprinkles, and have fun decorating! For extra decoration, display your finished Peeps pops in a vase so that your guests can have easy pickings.
Gimme Some Oven
- Peeps Flavored Milkshakes: Bright and delicious, this toasted marshmallow shake is ideal for anyone looking for a quick and easy dessert. Just blend the ingredients and add a silly straw to make this shake a unique treat for any kid or adult who is a fan of marshmallows and ice cream.
- Peeps Popcorn Marshmallow Eggs: Crunchy and sweet, this popcorn is the perfect snack to make with your kids, and to eat during an Easter-themed movie.
What’s Cooking Love
With these 10 unique ideas to incorporate Peeps this Easter holiday, you are sure to get a sugar high! There are so many Peeps flavors and ideas to choose from, so which Peeps idea is your favorite?