The only thing I love more than online shopping is shopping for other people and surprising them with a clever gift that didn’t cost me an arm and a leg. To that end, I’ve put together a list of affordable gift ideas to help you prep for an extra special holiday! Everything featured in this guide is under $50, so you can easily impress your friends, family and co-workers without breaking the bank. Oh, and you can probably use your Amazon Prime membership to get a lot of it delivered right to your doorstep (or theirs!) just in the St. Nick of time, too!
- Bodum Pour Over Coffee Carafe. Comes with a stainless steel mesh filter which is great for the environment because it’s totally reusable. Won’t trap essential oils of your coffee in a paper filter, and makes a beautiful slow-brew. Oh, and it’s dishwasher safe!
- Pocketsqua.re Lapel Pins. Shopping for a dapper guy? Look no further. From roses to skulls and everything in between, plus bowties and tie clips. Take his suiting to the next level with affordable flair.
- Ultra Portable Camping Hammock. Extremely compact and ultra lightweight for maximum portability. The Neolite Trek Hammock features super strong breathable and quick drying woven nylon and provides relaxing support for up to 400lbs. Features an integrated drawstring stuff sack that doubles as a convenient storage bag for your gear, gadgets or other personal items.
- Crux Beard Oil. This stuff smells heavenly and is such a wonderful conditioner for your guy’s beard. It’s made with comforting avocado, almond, and jojoba oils and has a subtle herbal scent that seems to be universally appealing!
- Goat Story Viking Horn Coffee Mug. Your hipster boyfriend or husband will love this horn-shaped coffee mug which holds 12 oz. of his favorite beverage. Comes with a set of 2 straps, long and short, and the leather holder turns upside down to transform into a stand, which easily enables placing the mug onto a flat surface.
- mBerry Miracle Fruit Tablets. Does he love science and food? Synsepalum dulcificum is a plant native to West Africa whose berries contain miraculin. Miraculin acts as a sweetness inducer when it comes in contact with acids, causing sour foods to taste sweet (temporarily). This is a fun stocking stuffer the whole family can have fun with — dissolve a tablet and taste test away!
- Kiehl’s Age Defender Eye Repair. Over time, Vitamin C, linseed extract, and caffeine work together to firm, lift, and smooth skin, diminishing undereye bags and dark circles.
- Stainless Steel Bullet Whiskey Stones are reusable and stylish! Add two or three to your favorite libation and enjoy. After use, just rinse and repeat.
- Jack Rudy Cocktail Co. Small Batch Tonic. Know a gin or vodka tonic aficionado? Add a little of this stuff to your favorite gin or vodka, top with soda, and garnish with a twist of lemon or lime to create a bright, refreshing highball. The cocktail snobs on Amazon swear by it!
- Pocketsqua.re Pocketsquares. Affordable and chic hankies to go with all the other haberdashery details.
- Brass Pineapple Mug. 100% Brass and 100% ultra cute. It’s high quality, durable, and shiny. The removable top can also double as a stand. I use mine to hold odds and ends on my desk!
- Ryan Gosling Fuzzy Pillowcase. Hey girl, feel my sweater. It’s made of boyfriend material, just like this 20″ x 30″ pillow cover made of cozy cotton and polyester fuzzy goodness. SERIOUSLY, guys, it’s a RYAN. GOSLING. PILLOWCASE. Need I say more???
- I Am Very Busy Power Bank. Compatible with both Apple and Android devices; this is one sassy backup power bank you won’t be embarrassed to hook up to your devices when batteries get low.
- Detachable Phone Lens. These will work on any phone with an exterior camera lens and you can choose from wide angle, fish eye, macro or even telephoto options.
- Magnetic Mini Succulent Planter for making your fridge or your cube (or anything with a flat metal surface) look adorable!
- Squash Blossom Necklace from Purple Peridot.
- Roxy Embroidered Rucksack. What’s black and white and wildly textured all over? This amazing little bag.
- Travalo Travel Perfume Atomizer. Easily take your favorite perfume with you on the go; it’s both TSA and small purse approved! Simply pump to fill from a standard perfume bottle.
- What would Beyonce do? Desk Plaque. Let’s face it, you’re going to pretend to buy this for your boss or co-worker for the holidays, and then you’re going to keep it for yourself, so buy 2 just in case!
- Laundress No. 10 Detergent. I’ve had a long time love affair with the entire Laundress line, and this is my go to scent which I mix with their Signature Detergent and Whites Detergent. At the heart of this rich and sophisticated fragrance is a chorus of dark, almost sinister spice. Its sultry side is tamed by pure and fresh powder notes – this is laundry after all.
To visit Lisa’s blog, Think Like A Boss Lady, click here.
To find your next apartment home, click here.